This recipe is simple and delicious! Surprisingly, the boys actually ate it despite never having had shrimp before! Super simple and easy!
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together marinade ingredients; add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Thread shrimp on skewers, piercing once near the head and once near the tail. Discard marinade.
- In a small bowl stir together honey, butter, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside for basting.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side until opaque. Baste occasionally with the honey-butter sauce while grilling.
Serve with rice and a veggie like green beans and you have a quick, healthy dinner! Enjoy!
LOVE ~ JEN