These cookies are so yummy, easy, and fun to make! We’ve been potty training lately and Brax gets a cookie or a special treat from his treat basket whenever he goes in the potty. We are fresh out of cookies, so we needed to bake up some fresh cookies for motivation (hey…bribery never hurts!)
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) – room temp
- 8 ounces cream cheese – room temp
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I use milk chocolate)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (yes… extra sprinkles!)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Cream together butter and cream cheese using the paddle attachment on your stand mixer. Make sure the butter and cream cheese are at room temperature prior to mixing.
- Mix in egg
- Slowly blend in Funfetti cake mix
- Carefully stir in sprinkles and chocolate chips
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.Look at the yumminess! The spatula says it all…”Happiness is homemade”. I love this spatula. It came in a set I received for Christmas from my Mom. She’s the best!
- Spoon cookie dough by rounded teaspoons and coat with powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet approximately 2″ apart.
Check out my little helper. He loves to hop up on his step stool and help me with whatever I’m doing in the kitchen!
7. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Check the cookies and take them out when they are no longer wet looking and very slightly begin to brown.
It’s an unspoken rule in my house that when I make cookies, I have to save some of the dough for Brock to eat! Yes, raw eggs and all!
Braxton especially liked these cookies! He’s much more interested in eating the food that he helps make. These cookies are going fast in our house!
Did you make these?